Monday, June 19, 2017

This Kid Behind the Blog || June 2017



So yeah...I missed two months of my adorable little kid... but that doesn't mean I can't continue where I left off. Which means it's time for another Kid Behind the Blog survey. As always I am linking up with Beth from Our Pretty Little Girls and asking my pretty little girl some questions regarding summer.

Do parents get a summer break?
Yes. Because it's hot.  (You're not wrong, kid. It's currently 92 degrees.)

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Rhegan. (She's biased though; her best friend's name is Rhegan.)

How much do you grow in the summer time?
6 (uh...huh? Maybe she means six inches?)

Would you rather go to the beach or to Disney World?
The beach. (I've been to Disney, kidlet. It's much better and it has beaches within it!)

What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
Strawberry! (the strawberry froyo from Yogurtland)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...