Friday, June 23, 2017

5000 Question Survey || 451-500



451. What do you do for exercise?
Currently nothing and I'm not liking myself for that. I need to get back with Dad to work out again.

452. Would you rather have a strict teacher with a sense of humor or a lenient teacher that doesn't teach?
a lenient teacher...cause strict ones don't make my day

 453. If you ever have a baby what might you want to name it?
If we get around to having #2 then I'm thinking Giovani Ivan for a boy. So far we are thinking about Kasandra Anais for a girl. Anais will go great with Sofi's middle name, Anneliese.

454. If you won free tickets to a concert from a radio show and had to choose between Inxs, Poison, Blondie and Moby, which would you choose?
Since I don't really know any of them, I'll pick Motley Crue-which isn't on the list but I'd want to see them anyway.

 455. Are you a good cook?
Well I'm no sous chef or anything like that, but I make some pretty tasty things for dinner and breakfast sometimes.

456. Do you prefer when things come with no assembly required, even if they are a bit more expensive?
Yes!

457. Start a sentence with the words: what if
What if I didn't know what to write with what if?

458. Are you more spontaneous and unpredictable or loyal and routine?
I don't know..it's kind of a mixture of both.

459. What is the highest number you can count to in your head?
Honestly just off the top of my head? 25. I don't count in my head often, obviously.

460. How do you go about losing weight?
I've been trying to watch my diet, though I'm slipping off of that routine and need to get back on it. My dad has been helping me exercise and my medication helps a lot.

461. Do you have street smarts?
No.

462. Do you have a lot of common sense?
I'd say I have enough

463. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Vanilla when it comes down to it

464. What's your favorite movie that involves dancing?
Oh wow..there are so many, but I have to say, Dirty Dancing (both versions)

465. Would you ever want to become a guest on a talk show? If yes what would the show's theme be?
yes-Struggling to be normal with Aspergers

466. Do you like the way you look naked?
Nope.

467. Have you ever dissected an animal?
A bunch

468. Who do you know who is brilliant?
My cousin, Rabbit. He has always been somebody I look up to. He's served the country in more ways than one and that makes me incredibly proud.

469. Who do you know who is dull?
My cousin Scotty...I mean, even his facebook posts are meh.

470. Do you ever think about time travel?
What... you mean if it exists? If so...no.

471. What is one interesting fact you know?
I'll come back to that

472. Do you talk to yourself?
Of course! Don't you?

Do you talk to your pets?
Of course! They have feelings too...

473. Do you believe that humankind has a future in space (will we live there some day)?
Might...though I don't think everybody is going to get to go. It's going to be all about money.

474. Would you rather wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or more delicate outfits?
I'm going to say delicate

 475. How do you 'live life to the fullest'?
I usually try to taste new foods or do something I've never done before

476. Are you sloppy or a neat freak?
Sloppy

477. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels or half a trunk full of dimes?
half a truck full of dimes

478. What is the worst mistake you've ever made?
Being the "other woman". There is no excuse for it, but I was young and inexperienced in life. That will never happen again.

479. Are you in good health?
So-so. I do have diabetes but my blood levels are at near normal levels. Big thing for me.

 480. Are you patriotic?
Meh. When something calls for it. Like the fourth of July.

Let's play fact or crap.


Is it a fact? Or is it crap?


481. The greenhouse effect is bad for your health.
fact

482. There are about as many molecules of air in one breath as there are hairs on your head.
fact

 483. The Miss America pageant started out as a contest in which people decorated wheel chairs and one chair was judged the prettiest.
crap

484. To remove a tattoo a physician can place a small balloon under the skin, which is inflated so that the tattooed skin gradually stretches. Then they cut the stretched skin away.
crap

485. Cock fighting is a sexual sport.
crap

486. It is the warmest time of the day during the hour that the sun is the highest in the sky.
fact

487. Certain scientists specialize in studying cow farts.
crap

488. The brilliant colors (reds, oranges, yellows) across the sky that we get from sunsets are caused mainly by pollution.
crap

489. In Grimm's original fairy tale, Rapunzel is pregnant.
fact

490. Dracula was the first movie about a vampire.
fact

491. The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth.
fact

492. "Kemo Sabe" means "soggy shrub" in Navajo.
crap

493. Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet.
crap

494. The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich.
fact

495. Some Chinese alchemists were trying to invent an immortality medicine and accidentally invented gunpowder instead.
fact

496. The human body is made of about 99% water.
crap

497. Bubble gum contains rubber.
fact

498 This survey to the zero power = 0.
fact

499. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
fact

500. There are 86401 seconds in day.

????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...