Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mothers Day 2017


It has been five years since I've had la princesa and they truly have been the best years of my life with her in it. She has brightened my life every day that I woke up and has warmed my heart the moment I get in the bed to go to sleep. I feel so privileged to be the mother of this blessing; so blessed to be able to teach her the ways the life and so honored to know just how smart she really is. I hope and pray to the Lord above that when Sofia Anneliese grows up that she will be an awesome woman who has just as great of a relationship with her mother that I do with mine.

I want her to know that I can talk to her about anything that she chooses and will be there to give her the advice that is needed. She is what makes me happy and I hope that I do the same for her. If not, then I have thirteen more years to make up for that mistake.

Sofia got me a flower and a card she made at school. Inside of it was a questionnaire that she must have answered with her teacher. Here are the answers that she gave:

My mom is special because: She cleans my room. (aww...I feel so special.)

I like it when my mom: Hugs me.

My mom can do so many things! I think she is best at: Kisses.

My mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by: Hugging her.

My mom is smart! She even knows: How to love. (This is true)

My mom is prettiest when: She wears her shirt. (didn't specify which shirt but hey! At least I'm pretty in it.)








Happy Mother's Day from Brittney and Sofia!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...