Wednesday, February 8, 2017

This Kid Behind The Blog || February 2017


Red and pink hearts, chocolate boxes, sweetheart candies and valentines. That's right, it's about time for Valentine's Day, folks! I have yet to get a paper about getting valentines for Sofia's school but I'm pretty sure it's coming. I can't believe still to this day that she's in school. Just unreal sometimes. But let me stop thinking about that before I start bawling my eyes out because I need to share Sofia's interview questions for February. I'm linking up with Beth for The Kids Behind The Blog link up and adding my kid to all of those cute question and answers.

1. What does the word love mean to you?
I go and stay with Love. I make her happy. (She means my mom who she calls "Love")

2. Kids choice! How do you want to spend Valentine's Day?
We have to make a box. (I guess she means boxes for Valentine cards)

3. Do you have a valentine? If so, who?
Mrs. Lebeouf.

4. How many days are in February?
3.  (You're missing like 25 more days, kidlet.)

5. How do you show somebody you love them?
Give really big hugs and kisses. (I'll definitely take that!)



1 comment:

  1. I love love love that she calls her Grandma "Love" that is so adorable! Sweet little girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...