Monday, February 6, 2017

Royal Lifestyle || My Month In Numbers (January)


I don't know if it has been very noticeable but I really haven't been blogging as often as I used to. But yesterday, I decided to get back into it; you know, whole new year and all. I think the reason why is because it was becoming a bit dull and monotonous. Same old posts, same old events...and also I have a life now outside of my computer so that added to that ordeal. So maybe just maybe with some new prompts and new link ups, I can start doing things a bit differently and get back into that blogging groove.

With that being said, today I'm starting a Month in Numbers link up with Deena to kick things up in this kingdom of mine. It will be a good way to keep track of things in our life and also yours so if you feel like joining in, feel free to!



1 new Happy 365 Planner that I've been working in. I'm in love with it. I want more of them. Hell, maybe even a mini one to keep in my purse!

3 sets of 365 Planner stickers that I've acquired.

3 times that I've been to Michaels to find said stickers. It's a growing addiction I think. No thanks, I don't need rehab for it either!

9 January birthdays: Juan, Alisha, Eric, Daniel, Drewbie, Cynthia, Kim, Jorge, and Marylou.

4 times we went out to eat this month. Not sure how much we spent but it was worth it.

I spent $12 dollars on a car wash for El Rey's birthday. Paloma really needed it! We usually only spend around $5 instead.


Speaking of birthdays, Juan turned 32 this month! He's still looking quite sexy and the thirties look good on him.

Only 8 days done for the 365 photo project I wanted to do. I've been so back at staying on track with things I want to do. I hope I get better at that this year.

1 interview. I tried to find a part time job because it's most likely my Mom's Day Out job will be over in late May. I managed to land an interview at Kindercare for an after school teacher.

2 seasons in Texas this month. Summer and Winter. It's been so crazy! One day it will be 40 degrees and the next it will be 80 like today! I'd love to say it's nice, but it's really wrecking havoc on me and La Princesa's allergies.

1 new purchase for photography courses at Snapshop. I really need to be brushing up on my photo skills in any way possible.

3 birthday dinners for El Rey. He had one with me and Sofia at Golden Corral, one at Griff's with his family and then a nice cookout for him at his parent's house. My husband is pretty special.

40 birthday guests estimated for Sofia's birthday party. I think our house and backyard can hold them.

2 days sick with a stomach flu. It sucked. Nuff said.

3 Superman movies that Sofia and I watched last week. We loved them!


Not bad for a month right? I can't wait to see what February has going on!





1 comment:

  1. Why hello! Thanks for linking up with me...love getting to know other bloggers. Holy birthday celebrations last month!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...