Saturday, February 4, 2017

La Reina || Just A Random Survey, Ya'll!



1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:50 which is just cray cray for a Saturday. I mean, really...why can't I be like normal people and just sleep in?

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Don't currently own any but I'm going to say diamonds.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? We took Sofia to see her first movie at the theater and we saw Moana. Great film! Can't wait to buy it for our own.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Currently? I really don't have one since I'm usually on here. But I will say that I lean toward watching Steven Universe since I'm a huge cartoon lover.

5. What did you eat for breakfast? Nothing yet but it will be Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

6. What foods do you dislike? Onions, bell peppers, squash, leaning towards eggs for some reason. I used to really love eating eggs. Bologna, beans of all kinds except green, cantaloupe, carrots, molé.

7. Your favorite potato chip? Hmm...that's a hard one. I'm going to pick Queso flavored Ruffles.

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Who uses those anymore? :P  I did love my Christina Aguilera ones when I did use them.

9. What kind of car do you drive? The only one workable; our ram 1500 named Paloma.

10. Favorite sandwich? BLT

11. What characteristics do you despise? General disrespect for people or being mean to just be mean. That goes doubly for children.  I'm also not a fan of having no aspirations in life. It irks me when I ask what do you want to do in your life and somebody says "I don't know."

12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and a comfy t-shirt

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Japan. At least once.

14. What color is your bathroom? Color? My bathroom has a color?

15. Favorite brand of clothing? Blessed Girl

16. Favorite time of day? late afternoon

17. Where would you want to retire? Hmm....not sure about that.

18. Favorite sport to watch? I'm not usually a sports person but with my two main guys  (Juan and Dad) I'm leaning more toward baseball and football.

19. Coke or Pepsi? I don't really drink soda as much anymore but if I had to pick it would be Pepsi hands down.

20. Are you a morning person or night owl? I'm a night owl, definitely. 

21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not at this moment in time.

22. What did you want to be when you were little? Oh! So many things. Singer, lawyer, homemaker (ha, that dream came true.) I also remember telling my mom I wanted to work at GM. 

23. What is your best childhood memory? Going to the Omni Theater with my parents. 

24. Nicknames?  The basic ones that are repeated in my life are Pooh Bear (by my mom) and Poohbie (by my dad) however, I'm also called Bit Bit, Bitz and Brittanica (by my uncle). I used to be called Chiquita by Juan but he stopped saying it. That's okay, I stopped calling him Angel too. We're equal now.

25. Piercings? Ears

26. Eye Color? Brown

27. Favorite day of the week?  I really don't have one. All days are about the same to me now.

28. Favorite restaurant? IHOP, Sushi Axiom

29. Favorite ice cream? Can't wrong with frozen swirl yogurt from Braums.

30. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? BARNES AND NOBLE, hands down.

31. Bedtime? Varies. I could go at 11 or 1am depending on what I'm doing. See? Night owl.

32. What are you listening to right now? My spotify playlist

33. How many tattoos do you have? Nope none.

34. Next film you'll see? Hopefully Fifty Shades Darker.  Can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...