I'm sitting at the desk and I'm trying to fight sleep. I have been fighting it all day actually since it's been a pretty busy day hanging out with my mom and all. So much so that I almost missed out on the Kid Behind The Blog for the start of the year 2017. I'm linking up with Beth from Our Pretty Little Girls with a new interview for la princesa, Miss Sofia Anneliese.
1. What's your favorite thing to do or play inside the house?
Playing with Blaze and Crusher (her trucks), watching Dora
2. Have you ever seen or played in snow? If so what's your favorite snow activity?
Yes. She had to think real hard about the second question. It's been a while since she's seen snow.
3. What was your favorite Christmas gift you received?
Pancakes (she got a play pancake cooking set)
4. What's your favorite winter vacation you went on?
(No vacations here)
5. Would you rather live where it's warm all year round or have the seasons?
Just winter. (Yeah, she said forget all the rest of the seasons)
This was a pretty fast question and answer since it's so close to bedtime for both of us right now. I'm pretty happy that we have been keeping up with these interviews since it's a good time for me to learn about what my child likes and knows in life. I only hope we can have more and more opportunities like this as her life goes on.