Wednesday, December 14, 2016

This Kid Behind The Blog || December 2016



It's almost time for Christmas! Wanna know how I know? Because a certain little princesa keeps asking me if it's Christmas today. I constantly have to remind her that we have "this many" days left. Highly adorable let me tell you...

Speaking of Christmas, it's time for her December interview! I'm linking up with Beth for The Kids Behind The Blog and it's holly jolly Christmas theme. She was busy hanging with Papi at the time I asked her these but I managed to get every question answered. Ready to see them? Of course you are!

1. Which reindeer is your favorite?
Rudolph  (He's probably the only one she currently knows)

2. What do you want for Christmas?
Big doggy Chase from Paw Patrol (At first I thought she meant from Build-A-Bear but she meant a plastic toy that shoots projectiles and costs $59.00! She won't be getting that one, but we'll find something close!)

3. What would you do if you caught Santa at your house?
I would say "Hello, Santa."

4. What if Santa got stuck in your chimney?
Help him. (insert mental picture of a tiny four-year-old helping Santa out of the chimney)

5.  Do you want it to snow on Christmas? Why or why not?
Yes. See big snow. (???  Maybe see lots of snow. Good luck with that in TX, love.)

6. Have you been naughty or nice this year? Why?
Nice. Because I pray for Ms. Corine.

7. If Santa asked you to fly in his sleigh would you do it?
Yes.

8. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas

9. If you could change the color of Rudolph's nose what color would you make it?
White.

10. Sing me a Christmas Carol.
Sofia sang Jingle Bells. Or rather...her rendition of it.




Pretty adorable right? I loved this interview. Sofia and I wish you all the very best of holidays and very Merry Christmas!




1 comment:

  1. She is super precious!! Love how she told you how she was nice. She seems so brave

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...