Wednesday, November 9, 2016

This Kid Behind The Blog || November 2016



It's been a little while since I have interviewed La Princesa, but I wanted to make sure I did so for this month. These questions are more geared toward Thanksgiving and thankfulness and Sofia didn't let me down with this bunch.

1. What are three things you are thankful for?
My room...my toys...Spyro the Dragon. (the video game)

2. What is your favorite food for Thanksgiving?
Pancakes. (Yes, she said this. No, we do not make pancakes for Thanksgiving) She then said mashed potatoes.

3. If you were president for the day, what would you do?
Get presents for Eva (her older cousin)

4. How many feathers does a turkey have?
Uh...five feathers.  (Maybe on a craft, kid...lol)

5. Who is your favorite relative to see during the holidays?
Matt


2 comments:

  1. Pancakes... Yum! Maybe you'll have to serve them this year ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...