Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Royal Lifestyle || New Phone and Camera Roll


Please excuse my ragged appearance, everybody! It was a rushed morning and I pretty much flew into the truck to make it to the school, to Juan's job and the to my own in time.  So many fails were made; I forgot to brush La Princesa's hair (MAJOR FAIL) and didn't even realize it until we had pulled up to the damn school. I was so embarrassed for myself and for Sofia who probably didn't even give a crap. Secondly, El Rey forgot his lunch at home so I gave him what measly meal I was going to have for breakfast before booking it to work. So like I said, please excuse whatever you see going on in this photo.

Because that's not what this post is about. It's about the fact that after four...yeah, I'm going to go with four...years, I have finally been able to upgrade my iPhone from a 4s to a 6s. Sorry, 5. I wanted you but it's been so long of a wait that the stores don't even sell you anymore. I didn't even ask for it, but it was all Juan's idea. He suggested that since I'm working that I could pay for my phone every month. So I agreed and we went off to the AT&T store nearby.  Twenty minutes later, we came out with my new rose gold colored phone!



After getting my new phone cases from the mall, it took about two hours for me to even sync anything from my old phone to my new phone since my mind is that of an old lady's and I couldn't remember a single password for anything, from my Apple ID to my email addresses. #ginkgobilobaneeded. Then all was well at home and my contacts and photos were finally transferred over.

I feel so happy to have this new piece of technology in my life and not even because it's an iPhone. It's just showing me that God has me in His arms. We have been getting more and more money that we are even used to now that I'm working. It's not even a lot of money I'm making but it helps with the bills and that takes the burden off of my husband's back. That and the fact that his credit card debt has been squashed. Hallelujah!

I'm still in the process of downloading the same apps I had on my other phone but I've also purchased two new ones for my photography on my phone which I hated to say was really lacking with my iPhone 4s. The cameras have gotten extremely better and from the expertise of Amber of PB + J Babes, I've gotten PicTapGo and FaceTune to help out. So far they have been really helpful! They aren't free like I've mentioned, but if you can spare 1.99 for PicTapGo and 3.99 for FaceTune then it's worth it, I think! Just take a look at the photos below from my camera roll and see for yourselves!



I LOVE this one because usually my photos inside were really blurry.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...