Wednesday, July 13, 2016

La Princesa || This Kid Behind The Blog: July 2016


So here we are in what I believe is the hottest month in the year, July. With that we get the "gift" of the blazing heat and we also get ways to keep cool from the heat as well. You know...it might be better if Sofia tells you all about it since it's time for the July edition of The Kids Behind The Blog with Beth, Crystal, Meghan, and Stephanie. I got with Sofia this morning to learn about her take on this summer season and as usual she has given me some gems for answers:

What two things do you like to do in the summer?
Play with chalk and play with Papi

If you can go anywhere this summer, where would you go and why?
To the supermarket (yep, seriously said that. She has a thing about Wal Mart lately) and Chuck-E-Cheese

What is your favorite thing about summer?
Swimming

If you could pick any way to spend a hot summer day, how would you spend it?
Go to zoo. (Really, kid? It's 100 degrees outside!)

What is your favorite summer treat?
Strawberry ice cream (she means the strawberry frozen yogurt from Yogurtland. I agree with her there!)

I am getting so very fond of these interviews with La Princesa. She surprises me and leaves me laughing with what she answers with. She's still learning many words so it takes a minute for her to answer, but still when she does, it's so much more than I could ever ask for. She's what makes summer time for me!


2 comments:

  1. What's with kids wanting to spend the hottest days outside? I swear, hot and cold just don't phase them! And yum ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love how she answered that she would go to the supermarket!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...