Wednesday, July 13, 2016

La Reina || My New Blog Challenge


I can't believe that in just two or so more months, my 101/1001 challenge will be finished. I have done a lot and I'm pretty proud of myself, but I'm thinking that I want to do something different this time around. That's how my Blog Lover's Challenge came about.

What is the challenge, you ask? BLC is a work in progress but I think I can give you the gist of it.

1. I'm going read the blogs I follow from start to current. That way I can learn more about them and their families and get some good linkage to new stores or websites that I haven't heard of before.

2. Once I finish a blog then I will make a post about that certain blog stating things I know from it and things I love about it. It's a good way to appreciate the hard work the blogger has put into their blog and it satisfies my reading fix! Win win for me!

I am excited to try to do this. It's going to be the same time limit as the 101 challenge; 1000 days so that's plenty of time to get a lot of reading done. There's no winning or losing, just the satisfaction of reading and learning things.

Want to give it a try? Here are some tips!


  • You don't have to read every single blog you follow but the ones you like the most are a positive! 
  • There isn't an order. Read which ever ones you want but make a list with your blogs linking them back to the very first post. This way other readers who want to join the challenge or want new reading material can read from the beginning.
  • Remember this is all about fun! No pressure is needed. Read when you want! The point is just to read!
  • Know that you won't be the only one doing it! If it feels silly at least you know that this girl is doing the same thing!

So here I go! The blogs I'm starting with are Alexandra Bee Blog and & Baby G Makes Three. My challenge will be over on April 9, 2019.

Wish me luck. I wish you the same! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...