Thursday, July 7, 2016

La Reina || A Random About Me Survey

You know me and my love for surveys! Here's another one that I got from Allie for you to read upon. If you feel the want, do one for yourself!

1.  FIRST NAME?:  Brittney
2.  NAMED AFTER ANYONE?:  My middle name Patrice is after a aunt I don't even know.
3.  WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?:  Watching soldiers coming home videos. It never fails.
4.  DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?:  Sometimes. The way I write certain letters makes it hard for people to understand a word.
5.  DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?: Yes. Many of them from many years.
6.  DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?:  Yes. Majority of the time.
7.  WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?:  Hell to the no.
8.  WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?:  I usually don't have favorites, but recently I've been in love with Golden Grahams. Yum!
9.  DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?:  No. Unless my shoes are really tight.
10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?:  In some ways, but in others I'm pretty weak.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?:  I can't really just eat this anymore, but it was Americone Dream by Ben and Jerry's.
12. SHOE SIZE?:  10, though depending on width, I can do 11 or 9 1/2
13. RED OR PINK?:  Pink
14. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?: My self esteem always fluctuates. When I'm down...I'm reallly down.
15. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?:  Nanny- my dad's mother.
16. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?:  None right now, I'm in a nightgown cause it's 11 pm.
17.  WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?:  Some kind of scary movie my husband is watching.
18. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?:  Cerulean
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?:  Petrichor: The smell during or after rain.
20. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?:  My mother just now.
21. FAVORITE SPORT?:  To play:  Dance   To watch: Not really any of them but I'm getting better at understanding what I watch.
22. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?:  No, just glasses right now and to be honest, I really don't see myself putting something on my eyeballs.
23. FAVORITE FOOD?:  Crab legs
24. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?: Happy ending for sure!
25. SUMMER OR WINTER?:  It used to be summer, but now I'm like neither of them. I'll take spring and fall.
26. HUGS OR KISSES?:  Hugs all the way!
27. FAVORITE DESSERT?:  Cake (any cake but German Chocolate)
28. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?:  Not reading anything at the moment.
29. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?:  Nothing, it was the 4th of July
30. FAVORITE SOUNDS?:  Yanni music, my child singing, my child laughing
31. FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?:  Negril, Jamaica
32. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?:  Writing
33. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN?:  July 17, 1985 in Fort Worth, Texas

There we go! Another survey conquered! Now to search for the next one... Talk to ya later! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...