Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Our Kingdom 2012 || Our Shutterfly Photo Book

I'm no stranger to Shutterfly! I have fallen in love with their photo books so long ago and last year I finally got off of my butt to make a photo book for our family. I have been wanting to find a way to share it with you all but I had no idea there was a share option for it. So I didn't waste any time to show you the one that I have recently made. There will be more projects I'm making but for now I hope you enjoy this one! Shutterfly has so many options for book and other items to customize. There are also codes for discounted prices and shipping. So if this thing is your style get over to that website as soon as possible! Your memories will thank you for it!
Shutterfly offers exclusive photobook layouts so you can make your book just the way you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...