Friday, June 17, 2016

Fun Fives



It's Friday! Boy, it came pretty fast in my opinion but nowadays things just speed by. Especially now that I'm driving. Since it is the last day of the week, let me share five things from the kingdom's way of life.

1. Yesterday, Sofia and I had a pretty fun filled day riding along in my mom's car. We drove past downtown and headed to my cousin Don's house to visit. I don't get to see him often, so it was nice to sit and chat with him. He took me and the princesita to eat at a Chinese buffet before we dropped him back off. Afterwards we went to the in-laws house to chill and eat dinner. I drove home by myself and Juan and Sofia came a little later in his truck. I have do that more often.

2. I have so been slacking off when it comes to my exercise and losing weight. My diet is slacking a bit too. I'm determined to start working out again as soon as possible. I don't want to risk raising my blood sugar again. Not when I am doing so well now. That just wouldn't be a smart move.


3. This song has been in my head and ears for about two weeks now. I love the heck out of it. Jazmine's voice, her words and the fact that the music comes from another one of my favorite songs, Ready or Not by After 7.  I'm pretty sure that Juan and Mom are pretty tired of hearing this song but how am I supposed to learn the words if I don't listen to it constantly? Makes sense, right?


4. Last weekend was so busy! We went to celebrate Kearrah's birthday again at Putt Putt. Last time we went there, it rained so hard that we weren't able to golf but this year it was on and poppin! El Rey joined us this time around and he and I got to play miniature golf together; we haven't done that in years! He beat me again, but it was fun being able to have some good time with my husband. Sofia got to play some golf for the first time but the heat was so intense it was just making her poor little face all red. Needless to say the sunscreen has been getting good use lately!

I don't take losing too well...LOL. JK. I love him.

Look at that red little face...darn you, Texas!

Maybe we'll plan to go again, just us three as a family. I'm sure Sofia would love to go again.

Sofia again...because she's just so adorable and I don't have a photo for #5

5. This afternoon, Fatima and I along with our little are going to go to Sundance Square to let them play around in the water fountain splash area. It's just been so hot lately that I just had to find something for Sofia to do to get cooled off. I've also been wanting to spend some time with my sister in law. I don't really get to much so this is a great opportunity. When the husband gets home, we'll be on our way. I'll show  you the fun photos in another post!

That's about all I can tell you for this Friday. Tune in next week and the week after that and I wish you all a wonderful weekend!





1 comment:

  1. I've got mini golf on my potential summer bucket list idea list! We haven't been in a long time. It's such a fun family activity.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...