Thursday, June 9, 2016

5000 Question Survey || 401-450



401. Some say that high school is the best time of your life. Was that true for you?
Yes, I believe so. I had the most fun. Even now I sometimes miss it because that was the only time in my life that I had so many friends.

402. What do you find yourself encouraging others to try?
Sushi. It's so good to me.

403. Which is better: Mel Brooks or Woody Allen?
Neither

404. When was the last time you were up all night?
The night before Juan's 30th birthday. I couldn't get any sleep at all.

405. __ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank.
Love

406. Are people too complex and different to be categorized?
No.

407. Is it good to have pride in your own race or does that separate people from each other because it makes them think of everyone else as 'outsiders'?

I have pride but I believe that you need to have a open eye and heart to other people and cultures.


408. What fictional story would you like to live through?
The Clan of the Cave Bear- prehistoric stuff interests me or Harry Potter.


409. Are cats or dogs smarter?
Though I lean towards liking dogs more, I'm going to say that cats are smarter cause they teach their kittens to use the litter box. You can also teach them to use the toilet. See Here


410. Have you ever guessed someone's password and broken into their email/diary/blog/myspace?
No.


411. What teacher, if any, has effected you the most in your life?
Mr. Tuttle. He believed that I could pass the TAAS test and kept me going even though I kept failing.


412. Are you more easily bored or excited?
Bored.

413. What's the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done?
Passed my driver's test. I had so much anxiety on that day.

414. "What's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?" (- Adam Ant)
hmmm..good one.

415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want to eat?
Bacon and cinnamon rolls

416. What do you do only when you are upset?
cry and cry alot

417. What's the oddest CD in your collection?
Damn...do we still even listen to those? Japanese Instrumental

418. What's the best screen name you ever saw?
too many to just pick one...sorry

419. What would your friends be surprised to learn about you?
That I have Asperger's Syndrome


420. Who owes you an apology?
My parents...over and over again and my husband from time to time. My mother in law.

421. Who deserves an apology from you?
My brother, Tony for me not making a better effort to get a hold of him. My mother in law.

422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you?
A balance of discipline and fun...not judging them for things they like as long as they aren't harmful.


423. Which do you like best: 60's, 70's or 80's fashion?
70's

424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you?
The one that formed my nickname: Cornbread. "Damn, you must be eating your cornbread cause your ass is HUGE!"

425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, mature
inventive

426. Do you own a record player?
No
Do you use it?
See above

427. How easily do you make friends?
In the past it was somewhat easily. But now...it's a lot harder.

428. What is the difference between having character and being a character?
Having character is in your personality....and being phony is being a character.

429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch?
Snakes and bugs oh and rats/mice

430. Do you care about your weight?
Sometimes. I lost a lot of it but I still want to lose a little more.

431. Did you/will you go to the prom?
Yes

432. Have you ever wanted to date twins?
Nope

433. What one thing would you change about high school if you could?
Teachers not taking the time to really teach. Not all teachers but some. Notes can only take you so far and if you are really into wanting to be a teacher you should go all out in what you teach.

434. If you came with a warning label, what would it say?
WARNING: If you can't handle all there is to me...don't even bother saying hello.

435. Are you artistic and creative?
Yes. Very much so.

436. What were you (probably) doing on this date last year?
Chilling on my computer like now.

437. What are you obsessed with?
Right now at this moment in my life, it's the Sims. I've been working on a simblr where I do Sim stories. Bitzoisims is what it's called if you want to take a look.

438. What was the last compliment you received?
That I looked like I lost weight

439. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Yes. A half sister, Alisha and a half brother, Anthony. I also have an honorary sister, Elise.

440. Who would you like to be alone with right now?
My husband.

441. Do you push people away when you really want them to come closer?
Sometimes.

442. Is a prenuptial agreement necessary or does it take the romance and trust out of marriage?
I think it could be necessary so if things do go wrong, you already know what you need to take.

443. Do you lie your way out of things?
Nah

444. Are you better at talking or listening?
Both

445. What will only happen to you once in this lifetime?
Dying

446. Know of any conspiracy theories you think might be credible?
No

447. What are the most beautiful words that have ever been spoken to you?
It was a long time ago when Juan and I were going out. I told him that I was the only black person on his side of the family and the only black girl that somebody in his family ever dated. Juan then said, "Then I've got the special one." Made my heart so happy.

448. If it were legal would you own a human slave (race unimportant)?
Nope

449. Have you ever read your own writing at a poetry reading?
I don't write poetry

450. What is one simple thing that gives you the happy shivers?

When there is a good emotional scene on a show or movie


1 comment:

  1. I love learning so much about you in this post! And Juan is so sweet, I love his response on 447!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...