Wednesday, May 11, 2016

This Kid Behind the Blog || May 2016


How about we look into what La Princesa has to say? For this mothers edition of The Kids Behind the Blog, I took some time with a sort of sick Sofia and asked her some questions. Here's what she came up with for answers this month:

What is something I always say to you?
I wake up.  (maybe she means "did you wake up?" which is true. I do ask her that)

What makes Mommy happy?
Papi. 

How do I make you laugh?
She didn't answer. She was eating crackers. But usually it's funny faces and tickles

What do you enjoy doing with me?
Ride in the car.


What is my favorite thing to do?
Drive my car.  (yeah, I guess that's right. I'm becoming more of a car addict!)

I'm linking up with Beth from Our Pretty Little Girls who is one of the five hosts for The Kids Behind the Blog. Come on by if you're interested!




5 comments:

  1. Ride in the car - now that is funny! I have a momma at school who says she feels like she spends more time in the car than at home with her little ones. From the linkup today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love that she didn't answer one because she was eating crackers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ride and drive in the car! At least she enjoys being in the car! :) Such sweet answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a hard time with some of these questions to. I'd ask, and my little would just tell me "no"....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...