Thursday, April 21, 2016

Throwback Days || Jamaica Trip Part Three


This day was our day of relaxation. One because we wanted to see what the resort had to offer us and also because we were really sore from horseback riding. Trotting horses and out of shape bodies DO NOT mix! So spending the day in our hotel cottage was the plan.

Here is some photos of where we stayed. I can't believe I didn't get some of the inside but hey...what are you going to do?




Juan and I also took some time to get some photos of ourselves at said cottage:




Photo taking was tiring and made us hungry! So it was time for us to get some food at the restaurant. Let me tell you...the staff at Country Country Cottages were some of the best people I have ever met. So courteous! It was pretty amusing hearing the ladies ask me about my hair. I told them proudly that my mother did them and they were amazed.


Not only was the service great but the food was spectacular! I was amazed at how good it was for such a small little resort. Juan and I got seconds on all kinds of food, especially the jerk chicken. Yum! But this time around for lunch, Juan got a shrimp dish, while I got a sandwich pita dish.







Full as ticks we rested some more at the cottage and then switched our clothes out for some swim time (not pictured) As we swam and cuddled as we swam, we noticed that Margaritaville wasn't that far away! A perfect end to our day would be to party and to hear some great reggae music.

As the sun was going down we made our way to the restaurant/club and had the greatest pile of nachos ever created. Well...they weren't Mucho Nachos from Taco Bueno, but they were still pretty tasty.






The next day was planned to go sight seeing at Rick's cafe and to get some souvenirs. But for now we were just happy and full walking back to our resort after a great day!


Day 1
Day 2






2 comments:

  1. Did you guys get a whole little cottage to yourselves? Fun! I've never been to Jamaica but I hear great things. That food looks delicious. I love trying food while visiting islands or other countries. We usually cruise since it's all inclusive and we miss out on local foods, but I always at least need to try lunch. And local beers too! Do you have links to parts 1 and 2 of your trip? I must've missed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOKS FUN!
    PLAN ON VISITING ONE DAY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...