Monday, March 14, 2016

The Kingdom is Liebster Nominated Again!




I am so thrilled and thankful that Gina from Life With Gina G has nominated Ruling the Ortiz Kingdom for the Liebster Award. This is RTOK's second nomination but that doesn't make this any less fun! I'm all for bonding with other bloggers and learning more about them. Communication is the way to making great friends! Before I start with the questions Gina has given to me I just want to say that if you have been nominated from me then take a look at the simple rules for your own Liebster post.

Liebster Award Rules
Thank the Blogger that nominated you in your post and link back to their site.
Answer 11 questions from the Blogger that nominated you.
Tell your readers 11 random facts about you.
Nominate 11 Bloggers for the Liebster Awards.
Ask your nominees to answer 11 questions.

Now for the fun stuff!



Gina's Questions to Moi

What inspired you to start a blog?
I have always been a journal/diary writer especially in Livejournal. In there I had written almost daily but then live started happening for serious and I found myself drifting away from that form of journal. My mother actually is the true reason for my starting to blog. She wrote her first blog Tracy's Epiphany in 2012 before Sofia was born and I knew I wanted to make one like that. I've never looked back.

How long have you been blogging?
Started in 2011 and it's now 2016. Let's do the math cause I can't off the top of my head :P

Are you a Dunkin Donuts or a Starbucks kinda girl?
I would say Starbucks. However...I'm anti-coffee so it's more for just the teas, cremes and pastries.

Would you ever start a you tube channel and Vlog?
I actually made a post about wanting to Vlog. But I have decided to put that on hold until I can get a small camcorder to wander around with. My bulky camera is a burden when it comes to that.

What is your favorite fashion or mommy item at the moment?
Well right now is my current shirt (not pictured just yet cause I just bought it today) Black with sequins and fringed.

Is blogging your career or just a hobby? 
Right now it's a hobby. But I wouldn't be upset if it went up a career slope.

How often do you post on your blog?
I try to do every week or every few weeks, but truthfully I really want to start doing two posts at a time. I feel like I truly want to make this for me memory wise because I've been falling off that bandwagon.

What are your pet peeves?
Irritating repetitive noises, irritating repetitive people, etc.

What is your favorite TV series?
My new favorite will have to be Criminal Minds.

What's your advice for new bloggers?
Have nice big photos and making posts more for your benefit. Sure, people can read them and like them but really the point is that you should be happy to come back and look at it yourself. Make it more for you! If you have true followers, they won't care and come back anyway.

How often do you go to Target? (lol)
Rarely. Now if you ask my mother...it's another story!

11 Facts About Moi

1. I went to Disney World with my mother to celebrate my 21st birthday. 
2. My arms are very large and bulky. I'm sure it's from my dad's side of the family.
3. I'm known for singing out of nowhere. 
4. I doggy paddle when I swim.
5. I love writing romance but only contemporary romance.
6. I played Whitney Houston at age seven for our talent show and sang "I Will Always Love You"
7. My favorite new cartoon is Steven Universe
8. I have had gallbladder and hernia surgery
9. I space out at certain times.
10. I decided to be a photographer in 2014

Nominees
Danielle @ Brown Eyed Dani
Courtney @ Sweet Turtle Soup
Brittney @ Off the Vine
Laura Beth @ Georgia Glam
Nelle @ Simply Love

Nominee Questions
What's your favorite post you've written?
What's your favorite post you've read?
Apple Juice or Orange Juice? 
Why did you pick the name of your blog?
Best place you've traveled to?
Do you like to read?
A meal if money was no problem?
What is your personality style in your opinion?
Favorite Song?
Where do you see yourself in five years?
What's your photography go-to? (camera? phone? apps?)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Brittney! You are too sweet to think of me!! :) Great to learn more about you. I love your pet peeves! And it's always fun to see occasional vlogs from bloggers, but I have to say that won't ever be me. I hate seeing myself on video. So much that I refused to have a videographer at our wedding. I love that you're confident enough to want to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww glad you did it again. I didn't realize you had done it before. Love all your answers and your facts. Xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...