Thursday, March 17, 2016

My Lucky Seven || Photo Session


It's March 17th so that means that you are either not caring and going about your business or you're like me and getting your kid dressed up in the best green clothing that she or he has! To tell you the truth I almost forgot that it was today but after seeing all of the green in my blogger news feed I was all too happy to get up and snap photos. Sofia doesn't have much green, (we'll have to remedy that) but I managed to do the best I could with what I had.

Taking photos with this diva nowadays is sometimes like pulling teeth. Oh, how I miss the "CHEESE" days where she would just pose naturally... It's still so very hard for her to stare at the lens of the camera, those pretty brown eyes going every which way while I'm exhausting myself trying to get her to look my way. What I find is that the monkey sound works like a charm so I do that more when I can't get her to smile or look at me. It might make me look strange as hell but it's all worth it to see that smile like the one above on my Boodah Baby's face. I'm also glad I got to take these as it gave me more of a chance to work with shutter mode on my camera. That's the hardest mode for me at the moment.

Looking over these photos that I shot, I really do feel lucky to have such a darling love as my daughter. She really does make my day.

It's not just her either. When I think about it, I really am lucky with the life I have. Things have happened this week that have just made me thank God for giving me what I have and who I have. I could be so much more worse off than I am. After thinking about it, I came up with seven things that are lucky in my life.

1. I am so lucky that Jesus Christ died on the cross for me to save me from my sins.
2. I am so lucky that I have a husband that is willing to keep our marriage strong
3. I am so lucky that I have a beautiful intelligent daughter that loves me unconditionally
4. I am so lucky that I am who I am.
5. I am so lucky to have parents that still fervently support me to this very day.
6. I am so lucky to have a roof over my head and food to eat
7. I am so lucky to be alive

and just for honorable mention, I am so lucky to have people friends that check in and read about my whirlwind of a life. Thank you so much for that!

Now without further ado, Sofia's lucky St. Paddy's Day photoshoot!



















Happy St. Paddy's Day from the Ortiz Family! What makes you or
your life lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...