Sunday, March 6, 2016

Do You Know Him?

Today there was a very strong message in church today. I always enjoy the sermons that my pastor gives to us on Sundays but this time he showed us a movie clip that just sent chills down my spine and I felt that I have to share it with you.

When you see this, ask yourself: Do you know who my King is? Do you know who your King is?

This video is the whole service which is enjoyable ( I recommend you watch it all ) but for those of you that want to go straight to the action fast forward to 1:20:48. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. God bless you all!


Any of you interested in my church home can get more information here: Christ Church Fort Worth


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Putting this on my to do list when I get home and can watch the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...