Tuesday, March 8, 2016

5000 Question Survey || 351-400



351. Have you ever lost something and never found it?
Yes, multiple things.

352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows?
If I'm up early enough and in the car, I usually like listening to Steve Harvey.

353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents?
My parents.

354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion?
More than date! My husband is both being Mexican and he's Catholic

355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)?
In my opinion, wrath cause it's never good for you or anybody else. It can consume you in such a painful way.

356. Which one are you most guilty of?
Hmm...Right now it would have to be envy. I always try to see myself in somebody's life or wanting what somebody else has. I'm currently trying to work on getting what I want for myself.

357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself?
Nope
Do you try to avoid thinking?
Nope...thinking is my sanity sometimes.

358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn't say it first?
I did that with my husband when we first started going together l. I still don't know if that was a good idea or not.

359. What are you the most sensitive about?
People neglecting my feelings. Being ignored like I don't exist.

360. What can you talk about for hours?
Writing, a show or game I'm obsessing about for the time being.

361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most?
Ideas

362. Do you believe that spell casting can work?
No...it's not possible

363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games?
Hell to the yes! I have Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. I love them and I play them over and over again.

364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters?
Homeward Bound II

365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too starstruck to talk to if you met them?
President Obama. Not because of his race or anything but because he seems like a pretty great person to know.

366. Have you ever left a mean anonymous comment or unsigned note?
No, what's the point of that?

367. What kind of Myspace bulletins annoy you the most?
Who uses Myspace anymore? I'll answer anyway. Chain messages...ugh, they are just pointless.

368. What are three things that you try not to think about?
Being sick from diabetes, having a run down house, being stuck in said house.

369. Is casual sex acceptable for you?
Nope

370. What form of sexual protection do you use?
Condoms right now. I'm thinking of finally using birth control pills. Not entirely sure though.

371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right?
Doing things from my husband's culture. I believe I can learn things but I can't be expected to be a whole other race than I am.

372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people?
Sometimes...but not always.

373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers?
At this time in my life, maybe.

374. Do you take everything that is said literally?
Majority of the time yes. My Aspergers doesn't really help with that.

375. Do you take most things others say seriously?
Yes
376. Do you have a quick wit?
When it comes to making jokes, sure. For other things, um....

377. Do you believe in the need for political correctness?
For some things, yes.

378. Do you have strong opinions and beliefs?
Yes

379. If yes, can you still hang out with and be friends with people who disagree with you?
Sure, everybody has an opinion. That's what makes them human.

380. Are you uptight?
Yes

381. Do you sometimes do risky things?
I try not too.

382. Could just about anyone hold your interest in a conversation for at least ten minutes?
No.  The ADD takes over unless your conversation is just that fascinating.

383. Are you self-conscious?
Yes. About my mind, my body, my soul..etc.

384. What would be your ideal destination for a Saturday afternoon?
Hanging around at the park. Or maybe the bookstore if I'm by myself.

385. Does anyone have a video tape of you doing something embarrassing?
haha...our talent shows has some embarrassing stuff of me

386. What is Kevin Smith’s(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Smith) best movie?
no idea!

387. Where do you like to go on Friday or Saturday nights?
Staying at home or going to see friends or family is the majority but I like going out to eat too.

388. Do you like your friends to act the same way all the time or do you accept their moods and changes?
I accept their moods.

389. Do you often feel like other people are judging you?
sometimes

390. What do you think other people judge you to be like?
Mean and moody and antisocial. Or maybe even just plain weird.

391. Are you quick to judge others?
I try not to, but sometimes it happens.

392. When you have a fight with someone do you want to talk about it right away or calm down first and then talk?
Talk about it right away so we can get it out of the way.

393. Some say love is a river (according to the old song). What do you say love is?
A challenge with the best rewards

394. What is the worst fault a person can have?
Un-forgiveness

395. Do you have it?
It's hard to tell in this point in my life. I have a lot of anger inside of me from different things in my life.

396. Which do you think has more impact on a person’s character, genetics or environment?
hmmm...man that's hard. but when I really think about it, it's environment. Anybody can grow up a certain way but you can always change.

397. Who was your first best friend?
Lysondra McIntosh was her name, but everybody called her Quita. Pronounced "wee-tah" She was my best friend during my 7th, 8th and 9th grades of school. She is probably the only friend that I would pay to find again. She was really special to me.

398. If you are not best friends anymore, what came between you?
Distance...we kind of just drifted apart

399. Who have you read a biography about?
some ex gang member

400. What would your own autobiography be called?
Getting Out of the Front Door


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...