Friday, March 4, 2016

5000 Question Survey || 301-350



301. List 5 things you have not experienced that you would like to experience before you die.

A. Go to Japan

B. Drive my own car

C. Have a successful photography career

D. Have a successful writing career

E. Have the wedding ceremony and reception I always wanted

302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year?
The writing, photography and driving more so than the others.

303. What do you feel controlled by?
My life inside the house

304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him?
I sure would and I would get hungry too!

305. What is one thing you are sure of?
My child loves me so very much.

306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert?
Somewhat near noon

307. Have you ever played in a band?
No

308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking 'early creatures crawled outta that'?
Um...no. I don't believe in evolution.

309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean?
How beautiful the view is.

310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games?
No...makes my brain burn.

311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you?
No.

312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you?
Haha...no.

313. If you didn't know that people couldn't fly do you think that you could?
No. I don't think that far advanced.

314. Are you someone that others call when they're having a problem and want to talk about it?
Sometimes. But it's more me than them.

315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author?
At times.

316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts?
I don't think so...

317. What are your feelings about the death penalty?
I'm half and half. I feel like murder is wrong either way but sometimes the crime that person did is so horrendous you can't help but lean toward it.

318. If there is a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be?
I believe there is a God and I would ask him what inspired Him to make us and the universe.

319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets?
No.

320. What is something worth suffering for?
Life.

321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it?
In between my breasts so that when somebody stares at them I can be like "Yeah, I'm looking at you too, buddy!"

322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature?
Sometimes. Like when I see trees cut down for houses being built, I feel really sad.

323. Would you rather live simply or extravagantly?
When it comes down to it, simply. I think the later would end up changing you.

324. Have you ever been camping?
Yeah, in a cabin.

325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new?
Sometimes. Depends...

326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are?
Yes.

327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you?
Half and half, I believe. I was brought up to be cautious of strangers, but there are times where I just sit and watch them like at the mall. People watching, you know.

328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do?
Money, Transportation, Education

329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all?
party animal, thin, refreshed

330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Jaynes)?
Not much of anything...

331. Do you know who the current premier of China is?
Nope

332. Are you very active?
Not really.

333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain?
It would have to be New York City or Las Vegas. Any kind of city that doesn't sleep.

334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back?
Yes, my husband and my high school sweetheart, Steven.

335. Is it really being 'in love with' someone if the other person doesn't love you?
Yes.

336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time?
I don't really know about that. I used to believe that Juan was perfect for me in that beginning stage of us being together, but now as life goes on, I realize that not everybody is perfect and that you have to work at that love.

337. Do you know secret things?
Yes.

338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have?
Yes. Multiple times.

339. How do you overcome your fears?
I'm still working on that.

340. What can you do better than anyone you know?
Writing

341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence?
Maybe

342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger?
smaller. Etiquette is out the door now. There is so much more vulgarity in the world also. I fear for our younger generation.

343. Have you ever fired a gun?
It would be nice to know how to, but no.

344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other?
Yes, gradually. As technology advances, humanity declines...

345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)?
60/40

346. Does safety stifle you?
sometimes.

347. Who or what needs to be stopped?
We need to stop having such high medical bills. It shouldn't cost an arm and a leg for somebody to be in good health. Especially from just a bag of IV fluids. I mean come on! It just screams greed from all angles.

348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated?
Yes.

349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family?
I don't follow them really. But it's nice to see photos about their cute little weddings and babies.

350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II) affect you?
It didn't.


1 comment:

  1. Some of these questions are pretty interesting! Love your answer to 320!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...