Thursday, February 11, 2016

Throwback Days || Livejournal Memories #4



Written on August 31, 2009

Wow...have you ever slept really good on account of a dream that you wake up saying "Damn...that was a good ass dream?" 

I just did. It was really good.

I was getting married to this Mexican hunk. He wasn't like a body builder but he was very sexy and very sweet. I don't know how many times he kissed me in the dream but I loved it each time. 

I don't know exactly where we were...but it was some kind of mansion/school or something. So all of our family and friends were staying there to help us plan the wedding. It was awesome and fun. 

Damn...I never got to the wedding part. 

But still..that was good ass dream.


( Wow...it was like I knew the future or something.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...