Thursday, February 4, 2016

Four Things For Four Topics

I'm a blog lurker. There...I said it but there is no shame in that game at all! In my view, blogs and online journals, unless locked are meant for people to read anytime and anywhere. So I ask you: why not take the time to read somebody's older posts or start from the beginning? Don't always wait for the most recent post to be posted, take the time to read up on somebody's life cause you never know...you might be surprised about what you missed out on.

That being said, I found this really cute survey on PB + J Babes from the year 2008! Yeah, I went back that far and I'm glad I did cause now, I can take a whack at it! Feel free to do so as well and feel free to read my blog from the beginning! I won't mind it one bit!

1. Four places I go to over and over
- My in-laws house
- My dad's house
- Walgreens
- My neighbors Vanessa and Josh's house

2. Four of my favorite places to eat
- Olive Garden
- Yogurtland
- Sushi Axiom
- Esperanza's

3. Four places I would rather be right now
- Barnes and Noble
- Working
- Jamaica
- Japan

4. Four shows that I watch over and over
- Criminal Minds
- Scandal
- Bizarre Foods
- Monsters Inside me

Let me see your four! Leave me a link in my comments so I can drop by and take a look! Also take a look at Amber's blog, you won't be disappointed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...