Friday, January 29, 2016

Letters From The Queen

Wow...it's been a while since I have written one of these so I guess it's time to get on the ball since there is a lot that I want to say to the members of my kingdom.


To My King: I know that recently I haven't really been showing it, but I really am so very proud of you for having the determination to get out there and look for a new job. All of that hard work really paid off and now look at you- about to start your part time job on Monday. Great job! I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't worried though. I really just want you to do your best in all you do, Babe. For us, yes but mostly for yourself. I want you to be able to look in the mirror and be proud of yourself. Proud of your family, and proud of your house. The other stuff is just icing on the cake. Let's get that cake baking though and keep up the good work.

I know it's also tough trying to keep up with your words and language. I so very much want to help you in learning words, but I don't want to pressure you away. I hope that one day you decide that having the help of your other half isn't as bad as you think it is. Together we can succeed Juan...separated...I'm not so sure of. Always know what I'm here for you, Baby.

Have a great first day on Monday!



To My Princess: First off...Mommy is so proud of you! Today you did your lesson book with Love and you flew through it as if you were already in kindergarten. I'm so proud that you learned what the word different and the word same means. That is just getting you ready for things you will learn in another year. Mommy isn't ready for you to go to school yet. Stay the little lady that I cuddled and did everything for.

I guess that's not realistic though, huh? Not with how you get up and go potty in the morning or put your clothes and shoes on yourself. Riding a bike? No problem! Every day you find something new to learn about or to do on your own. We are still trying to get you to learn more words and to read better too. That's not to say that you don't already know words. You can read DONUT from a mile away and conveniently when we don't need donuts. PANCAKE is a word you can read immediately as well. Now we just need to keep with it with other words. Don't worry...Mommy and Love have it handled. You'll be just fine.

In the meantime, you just keep being your sweet amazing self. I know that will be easy to do too!



To Myself:  One step forward and two steps back. That seems to be the theme that is going on in your life lately. You get a job interview, get told that you are great then don't get the job. You get your money to take a drivers test, then have to use it for something else more important. It can easily get you down, but try to keep your head up. This is just something you have to be patient for; the happiness that you seem to want all the time. But as you are keeping your head up, make sure you understand that you have so many things here that make you just as happy. A roof over your head, a hard working husband, a intelligent and loving little girl and a supportive mother. That's pretty nice right?

Things are tempting you all over to get to your computer and your camera. Are you ready to bring them out again? At least the camera? The computer constantly in front of you will keep you from doing the things you need to do (ex. cleaning, playing with Sofia) so maybe a little more time away from that will be best. But maybe it's time to take your camera out to take photos that you could be missing out on. Think about it.

Good job on your A1C! Keep up the good work!


2 comments:

  1. Awh congrats to your husband!! What a blessing and exciting thing, I'm sure he will do great!! And I feel you, my computer is such a distraction for me when I am trying to work!! I have to force myself NOT to type in "facebook" and keep my mind on work. Sounds like you are all doing well and doing your best so keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and good luck to the new job venture! It is bittersweet seeing your baby get older and do things without you! Keep on going momma!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...