Tuesday, December 1, 2015

To-Know-Me Tuesday #2 For The Second Time (Linky Party)



It's that time again! To-Know-Me Tuesday! I didn't get to do this in advance last night because La Reina is trying to get a job up in here! So let's get started! If you come on in to the party, feel free to drop a link to your 10 facts about you! Can't wait to learn more about all of you.

As for me...

1. I sweat under my eyes during the summer time. I'm sure many others do to, but sometimes I feel like mine is just ridiculous!

2. I'm okay with clutter...until I want to write. Then I have to clean in order for my brain to function.

3. I worked in child care for 2 years. First with 4-5 year olds and then with 2-3 year olds. Definitely preferred the former.

4. My first words were "Hi, Dad."

5. I wear a size 10 shoe size

6. I never had to wear glasses growing up. I started doing so when I was about 24.

7. I learned how to read when I was two. My mom was a great teacher. So much so that it makes me sad that I'm not falling in her footsteps to teach my own child.

8. The most behaved dog I had in my life was trained by yours truly.

9. Currently have 7 WIP in writing.

10. Mornings aren't for me. I'm a horrible morning person.

There you have it. 10 facts to know me by! Now it's time for you! Make your mark in the link up below!


1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way about clutter. I can take it until I need to get something done and then I can't function until I clean the clutter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...