Thursday, December 3, 2015

Throwback Days || LiveJournal Memories #1

Written on May 14, 2009

It's about 2:00 now and I'm so happy because it is soooo... QUIET I love it. No babies, no little kids,no yelling, no screaming, no loud singing aunt and mother...oh my God, nobody but me and Saedie (my mom's cat) who wonderfully doesn't speak at all cept for a few mews here or there. It's bliss. But soon that will all go away because we are going to have quite a crowded house soon. The fam (Mom, Kim-my aunt, Audia, Kearrah and M'Kya) and also because I am performing with my mom at my grandmother's little party or whatever...my older cousins, Lori and Carla are coming as well as their kids probably. That means Matthew-16, Kalyn-16, and Courtney-13 and also my cousin on my dad's side, Ehren is coming as well cause he's in the act with me and Matt. Maybe I can get a picture of all of them when they come over. I love my younger cousins so much. They are so full of personality!
Anyway...it's pretty much time for me to get up and get dressed for the day. Don't want to be too much of a funky monkey. Which is kind of hard when you need more detergent for the wash. But I'll do what I can. My braids need to be redone which is depressing cause I just got them done earlier this month. Maybe Mom can redo them better next time.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...