Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Month of Instagram || December 2015

Winter is in full swing and I'm keeping warm with some new sockies

Sofia and her visit with Santa went very well

Me and my Kay Kay

Sofia painting her first gingerbread house decoration

Still a huge fan of Tom and Jerry

I give my in laws Christmas tree a 8

Just a random Selfie of moi

Awkward hug, much?

Her hair is constantly growing and with the exception of tangles
I love it!

The star of our Christmas card

Diva princess on Christmas

Sofia's favorite Christmas present

Just a collage of me and my favorite lady

Showing off my new braids. Thanks Courtney!

The only man I want to kiss on the New Year

I know this is literally taken on the new year...but I couldn't resist
the cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...