Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Writer's Wednesday || Take Two Faves (Summer 16-20)



Chapter 16 

Hikaru stared after her before noticing Derrick sitting back down. He kept the gaze of Aija’s father wondering what was next. Derrick didn’t keep him waiting.

“Look, I’m just going to come right out and say this. My first impression of you wasn’t a good one and I’m not too sure that I like you at all.”

Hikaru leaned forward on the table, crossing his fingers. “You’re entitled to your own opinion, Mr. Edwards. But just out of curiosity, may I ask why?”

“Just from what I’ve seen, you’re not good for my daughter.” Derrick said, crossing his fingers as well.

“You barely know me. How do you know how good I am for Aija?”

The two men stood their ground, each one wanting the other one to fold. Hikaru wasn’t one to back down, but he was also one to make sure that everything worked out for the good.

“I have raised that woman since she was eight years old, young man. I’m pretty sure I know what she likes and what she doesn’t.”

Hikaru scoffed. “Are you sure, Mr. Edwards? She’s a grown woman and can change.”

“I’m aware of that. But I’m also aware about you as well.”

“I have no idea what you mean.”

“You wouldn’t. But I’ve seen many guys like you, Hikaru. Playboys that want to just wam bam, thank you ma’am to girls that want nothing more but to love you.”

Derrick’s arrow hit him straight in the heart and Hikaru let his normal mask of unfeeling disappear for just a moment but it was moment enough for Derrick to catch.


“Uh huh. I knew it. Don’t you underestimate me, son. I know things that you have yet to learn and I don’t have to be a doctor to know it.” 

Chapter 17

Evelyn chuckled light. “You are worth it, Aija. Don’t you ever think otherwise either. We ladies have to stick together and don’t worry about your daddy. He’s going to have to learn to let go a little bit, sooner or later.” Aija laughed at how far-fetched that seemed as her aunt asked, “Anything else you want to talk about?”

Aija started to form words but they caught seeing Hikaru’s Aston Martin pulling into the driveway. Her heart took over the sigh of relief and she finally answered back, “No ma’am, but thank you. Have a good rest of your night. I love you.”

“I love you too sweetie. Bye bye.”

Aija could picture Hikaru getting out of his car and after walking through the small lobby going into the elevator. She could hear his footsteps getting closer and closer and judging the distance, she knew he didn’t stop at his condo but was now advancing to hers. Aija got up and walked to her front door. The footsteps stopped and she knew that he was behind the other side of her door. Her hand froze above the knob as she peeked through the peephole.

Hikaru’s face was stoic as it usually was, but there was a certain amount of pain in his eyes. Something happened and Aija wasn’t sure she wanted to know what. Was what happened with her aunt about to happen now? Did it already happen? She closed her eyes slow and whispered, “All I can do is live for today…”

She opened her door, looking at the man she loved in front of her in question.


Hikaru stared back for a few moments before hitting her with three words: “Nicole kissed me.” 

Chapter 18

“It’s about Aija. Her father hates me.”

“How can that be? He just met you last night?”

“That was after I walked in on them while saying that I wanted to sex up his daughter.”

Asami covered her mouth with a dainty hand. “…Oh.”

Hikaru quickly told Asami the whole story about last night and at the mention of Nicole kissing him, Asami shook her head.

“Poor Aija…she must be pissed.”

Hikaru’s eyes nearly bugged out his head. “Poor Aija? I don’t understand that because in my opinion, she should be just fine. I didn’t kiss Nicole! She kissed me…she took the initiative.”

“Aniki…its your OPINION. It’s not a fact. The fact is, a woman other than the one you’re supposed to be with, kissed your lips. Touched your mouth with her own. Don’t you think that Aija should be a more than a little upset?”

Chapter 19

“Can you see anything?”

“Nope.” It was the truth.

Silence answered her again and she could feel the car turning a right and up a tiny ramp into what Aija thought was a parking lot. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach. That was the way she always felt when a surprise was waiting for her. Not able to take the anxious feeling, she began messing with her dress to distract her mind.

Hikaru’s chuckle at that didn’t help matters at all. “We’re here.” He said, however…stilling her mind and increasing the butterflies. Aija heard him leaving his side of the car and then nothing as the door closed. Her door then opened and she felt her boyfriend’s arm on her shoulder.

“Give me your hand.” She heard him say in a soft voice. Aija took his hand and was nearly lifted out of the car. She turned her head side to side to see what she could hear surrounding her.

Nothing. There was nothing there but the sound of wind blowing past her. Hikaru walked her a few steps ahead and then stopped her in front of him.

“Can I open my eyes now?” She asked, nearly shivering in excitement. “You can.” Was his reply. Aija’s hands flew to the scarf and removed it, freeing her vision once more. After she blinked a few times and looked up, her eyes grew as wide as saucers.

Hikaru heard nothing from the woman in front of him and so moved around to Aija’s side to see her reaction. Her look of surprise gave way to a frown of confusion.

“W…Wh…What is this?” She asked looking into intense eyes.

The two were standing in front of a jet plane which was parked in a slight angle. Sunlight gleamed off of the top of it and it’s lights at the end of the wings blinked in a slow rhythm. Hikaru smiled proudly at it but Aija was still just as confused.

“What is going on?” She asked again, daring Hikaru not to answer.

“We are going on vacation, Aija. I’m taking you to Jamaica.”

He could hear the air leaving Aija’s lungs as she gave a quick gasp before her eyes filled with tears. Normally, the sight of Aija’s tears would have tore Hikaru apart, but not this time. This time…he knew that she was crying with happiness.

“Happy Birthday, Aija.” He gave her a warm smile, opening his arms for her.

“How did you know that I always wanted to go to Jamaica?” Aija asked coming to him to hug him with appreciation.


Hikaru hugged her body tight to his, laying his head on top of hers. 

Chapter 19

They were soon settled in their room in the resort and Hikaru tipped the man graciously for his help. After his departure, Hikaru glanced over to see Aija opening windows to let the fresh Jamaican breeze blow in, the wind blowing her ponytail back. She closed her eyes with a smile letting it flow over her. She wanted to look at the beach but before she could run out, Hikaru grabbed her hand halting her movements. When she looked at him in question, he advanced toward her.

“Oh, I hope you didn’t think that you’d be spending your birthday without your clothes off.”

Aija swallowed hard at the husky tone of his voice, pointing out at the view. “I…just thought I’d look at…”

Hikaru brought her over to him against his stone hard cock, hearing her gasp. “Feel that? You thought wrong.”

He lifted his hand to Aija’s ponytail, releasing the dark brown lengths from it’s holder before capturing her hair in a tight grip. Aija cried out slight as he leaned down to kiss and lick up her throat. Next, his hands removed her jacket slow, wanting nothing more but to be inside her body. But then he curbed the ferocity of his need for a moment to look into her eyes. She looked back into them.

“I’m sorry, Aija.”

“Sorry?”

“Yes. I’m sorry about that other night. I was wrong and I see that now. Can you forgive me for being an insensitive prick?” He meant every single word and he could tell Aija saw that when her eyes softened.

She caressed the side of his face saying, “You are my heart, Hikaru. Yes, I forgive you.”


Hikaru sighed with relief, putting her head against hers before grabbing onto her ass and picking her up, kissing her passionately before continuing the path around her neck with his lips.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...