Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Welcome Back, November!


I didn't get to do a Welcome Back November on the first day as it was a Sunday and Sundays are always a blur because we dub those "family days" where we go and see our parents. But better late than never right? So let's get started!

Happily married and full of baby in the oven!
1. First off...and the most important in my opinion is that El Rey and I are going to be having our 4th anniversary tomorrow. I know it's not as important as say the 5th anniversary, but hey! In a society where keeping a marriage just really isn't the norm anymore, I'd say my husband and I are doing great. We still have a long way to go and we still have so much to learn about one another. But I've noticed that we tolerate each other a lot more than before, we chat a lot more, we cuddle way more than before and I am finally really starting to see that man that I fell in love with again. If that's not accomplishment and something celebrate then you can slap me silly.

Juan works on the day of our anniversary but he has the day off on Friday so we'll celebrate then. From what he says...he's got something already planned so I can't wait to see!


2. This month I'm going to try my hardest to find a new job. So I've been calling temp agencies so that I can get a little push out of the door. My neighbor Vanessa got a job real easily from one so I know the Lord will have me in his arms and guide me to my new job after three years of being a SAHM. Am I nervous? Hell yeah! This isn't like my photography business; carefree and casual. I'm going to have to dress up and be professional again. Not my bag of tea but in order to get some money in here I'll do what I can.


3. Thanksgiving is just around the corner and while I'm trying not to think to much about it...so is Christmas! I already got the most adorable outfit for Sofia to wear for Turkey Day so that's something off my list. What is on my list is where we are going to be for it. I was thinking we would go to OK where Juan's cousin, Ivan is but not sure if he's going to be able to put in PTO in time for so if not we'll just have dinner over at my aunts house. Either place will be fine with me!




4. Right after Thanksgiving is the second wedding of the year, my cousin Ryan and Jodi. I'm so freaking excited to see these lovebirds get married. I know you've seen information about them if you've read ahead. Sofia is going to be a flower girl again for this wedding like she was Ruben and Bianca's and I'm so proud of her. I just hope she'll actually throw the petals out from the beginning and not at the end of the aisle. #3yearoldflowergirlproblems   I can't wait. I can't wait!

5. Birthdays this month:

4th- M'Kya
12th- Ruben
14th- Lori and Eboni
25th- Casey and Erica


So that's about it for the month of November. The year is nearly over *insert surprised open mouth expression here* and while I still haven't obtained the driver's license that I've been wanting I still got some time left to get it. I'm staying optimistic here! 

I hope your Novembers will be as fun filled as mine! 

I'm thankful for: My heavenly Father giving me breath each day to live my life to the fullest






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...