Friday, November 20, 2015

Happy 5th Birthday, RTOK!

Drinks all around! Let's celebrate!

Today marks FIVE...yep that's right, FIVE years this blog has been around! I actually didn't even notice until last week that it's been that long. What an accomplishment especially for myself! I can barely keep up with doing things I need to do. But the fact that I have kept Ruling the Ortiz Kingdom going for so long makes me so proud!

When I started this blog, I had no idea what would be in store for me with it. All I knew was that I wanted a place to show off about my life. So that I could come back and read it for memories sake. I was so into journaling like in Livejournal that I had no clue just how much more blogging was. How much more to do inside of it. I've learned so much from then...

My, what a journey this has been for me. But I love it. I love it so much.

I can't wait for the next five years and the next five after and I hope whoever is reading will be there to see what unfolds during those years!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...