|Not my mom's! But it look like this! Source|
The Queen Mother's Bad Ass Giblet Gravy Recipe
1 package of giblets
(usually in the turkey, but if needed you can also buy)
4 to 5 boiled eggs
Flour to thicken
Garlic/Onion Powder (to taste)
1. Boil giblets until cooked.
2. Boil the eggs
3. Remove giblets from water but reserve the stock.
4. Chop up giblets and return them to the stock
5. Chop up eggs and add them to the the gravy
6. Season giblets with salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder
7. Pour 1/5 of giblet stock into a bowl and then add a tablespoon of flour before stirring to the right consistency.
There you have it! I hope that with this you will enjoy my mother's gravy just as much as I do!
I'm thankful for: The fact that despite our low funds we still have just enough food to eat before we can get more. Thank you, Lord.