Thursday, October 1, 2015

Welcome Back, October!- Monthly Goals


Here we are at the 10th month of the year, October! At first I was like..."is anything even happening this month?" But now that I think of it...there is! Here is a look at what's happening for these frightful 31 days.



1. This weekend is the long awaited wedding of my brother in law Ruben to one of my favorite people ever, Bianca! I have watched these two grow together in love since Juan and I started dating and now they are taking it to the next level by getting married. I'm so excited for them and I can't wait to see Bianca in her dress. Juan is a groomsman and Sofia is going to be flower girl too so I'm excited about that as well! I'll post some photos of the special occasion when I can!


2. Two birthdays are going to be happening this month! My niece Anastasia is turning 2. From what I've heard, she's going to be having a birthday party at the park again so you  know I'll be there. I don't really see her much, but that doesn't mean I can't be there for her big day!

Ana's 1st Birthday


My nephew Daniel is turning 1 this year too! So I'm sure it's going to be a huge birthday party for him at the in laws. He's getting dedicated to the Lord on his birthday too so like I said, HUGE.

Meet Daniel 



3. Finally of course there's Halloween. I'm not sure what I want to do for it but I know that we'll have some cute things going on. Definitely want to decorate the house and get a costume for Sofia. I'll keep you all updated.

So that's what's the dealio for October! What do you have planned?


1 comment:

  1. What a fun month you have to look forward to! So many celebrations! The wedding sounds like it will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...