151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
Definitely the 4 year old. They have a certain screech about them
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
Other bloggers that are doing so much better than me. But then again...they are my inspiration and encouragement too. So it's 50/50 jealousy.
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
Right now at this time it would be without feeling sore in my body
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
Sadly, no. I stress about everything
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
No idea. Maybe my husband when I get angry at times.
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
No, not that I know of...
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is?
Read answer above
160. Do you get offended easily?
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
Oh yes, definitely! That doesn't change anything about my love for him.
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
Not at all
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
I believe it can change
165. What changes are you afraid of?
My life not advancing
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
I'm a bit of both, but right now I'm more a day person
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)? Yanni-Live at the Acropolis
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
169. What's the coolest job you ever had?
Had and still have- photography
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
Marriage and children
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
Yes, but only on my own movies
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
The President- get
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
Cancer- Caring and emotional
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
I never saw it and don't plan to
175. Are you in constant fear of death?
Yes...I even have dreams about it
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
11 years old
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
A variety of smells, but mostly like soap
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
They didn't tell me anything really
183. What is your favorite band?
Kings of Leon
184. What's the best cheesy 80's song?
Don't really know
185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date?
Romantic Comedy or an Action
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
back at the way top
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
Yes, to take pictures
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
Feeding the homeless or taking photos for certain people
189. Candles or strobe lights?
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did
I only really saw the movie so I can't say
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
Cultural I think
193. What do you really want to buy?
A new speedlight for my camera
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
Living in the streets with the man I love
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'?
197. In what sense are you a minority?
I'm not a minority...sorry.
198. Are you anti social?
199. Do you photograph well?
I would like to say yes.
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?
Yes, if they know the right stuff to do.