Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Something Snapped Session: Michelle Ramirez Quinceañera (Part 1)


If you all tuned in on the last post, I had mentioned about how I had done a quinceañera photo session for my neighbor's niece, Michelle. It was a whole evening kind of event; similar to a wedding and I was exhausted when I got though. Was it different? Yes. It was my first time working with a huge group and a huge group of teenagers as well. But it was a learning experience and helped me shape my package for future quinceañeras. Here are some of the photos I took of Michelle along with her Damas and Chamberlanes.


















Stay tuned for part two which consists of Michelle's ceremony.



3 comments:

  1. The photos turned out great. My fave is the last one. Everyone looks wonderful, all dressed up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Terra! That means a lot to read!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...