Monday, August 17, 2015

Scribe's Scoop- La Reina #1


The Royal Scribe's Scoops on the Queen



1. How did you rebel as a kid? 

Oh, wow...

Let me start off by saying that growing up, I wasn't a bad kid. I didn't do drugs or run-away (well there was that one time I played hooky from school), didn't have sex at an early age or get pregnant. I tried to be as good of a child that I could be. BUT... I did have an attitude on me. I didn't want to be tied down at home all the time as a teenager. I wanted to go and have fun with my friends in middle school and my mom was very protective of me. So we would butt heads on that subject all the time. I used to try to say anything to make her feel hurt that she wasn't letting me have my freedom with the exception of disrespecting and cursing. I told her that I was miserable and that she never lets me do anything...blah blah..the typical teen rant.

2. What troubles did you have with your parents?

I would say that the biggest trouble I had with them was the fact that they would use me against one another. After the divorce, I would find myself trying to convince both that I loved them just the same. Dad would talk about Mom or Mom would talk about Dad...to me and it wasn't pleasant words, just saying. I would love to say that they have both seen how much it hurts me...but it would be a lie.

3.  What was your best New Years Eve?

Me on New Years Eve

This is a no-brainer. My favorite New Years Eve was in 2009 where I partied hard with my mom before going out to meet Juan's family for the first time. So really it was my best New Years Eve and New Years day. Juan asked me to be his girlfriend an hour after midnight to which of course I said yes! After meeting his extended family cousins included, Juan and I got a hotel together for the first time and let say...we connected. Won't go further than that, folks!

4. Do you have a hard time waking up in the morning?

Yes and no. It depends on what time I wake up. If I was working and I had to wake up early then yeah, expect me to be a little bit grouchy. But being a stay at home mom for the moment makes things a tad easier when it comes to sleep. I can wake up easy depending on what time I go to sleep and even then, I wake up, not being able to fall back asleep.

5. Would you ever want to change your gender-for at least a day?

Hell yeah! For one reason only. To pee standing up like a man! They are so lucky to be able to just whip it out like that and get the job done.

That's it for this edition of the Scribe's Scoop! Tune in next time for El Rey's questions!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...