Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Kingdom 30 #6- Summertime Love


#6- What is my favorite season and why?

As you can see by that very tall palm tree up there...I'm a lover of the summer. Yes, I know it's usually so hot in TX that you can sweat within a minute but I still love it. Here are some reasons why:

1. Usually clear blue days that don't get marred by gloomy clouds and rainstorms. Not a fleck of snow to be seen.

2. My birthday is in the summer on the 17th of July. If that's not a reason to love summer, I'm clueless.

3. My other favorite holiday is in the summer; the 4th of July. Bring on the fireworks and barbecue!

4. Swim season...for Sofi. My dreams of swimming are far away until I can get a good covering bathing suit.

5. It's just a great carefree season.

Spring comes in second, followed by Fall and Winter which I can't stand. I'll take blistering heat over freezing cold any day.

Any of you have a favorite season? Feel free to share!


2 comments:

  1. I love palm trees!! and I am a July birthday, too :) i've always loved summer the most because of that and because I love swimming and the sun and just all the fun things summer brings! I couldn't have written this post better, myself! i agree with it all :) summer is the BEST!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is the best! I agree about taking the heat over cold, I wish we could just do away with winter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...