#6- What is my favorite season and why?
As you can see by that very tall palm tree up there...I'm a lover of the summer. Yes, I know it's usually so hot in TX that you can sweat within a minute but I still love it. Here are some reasons why:
1. Usually clear blue days that don't get marred by gloomy clouds and rainstorms. Not a fleck of snow to be seen.
2. My birthday is in the summer on the 17th of July. If that's not a reason to love summer, I'm clueless.
3. My other favorite holiday is in the summer; the 4th of July. Bring on the fireworks and barbecue!
4. Swim season...for Sofi. My dreams of swimming are far away until I can get a good covering bathing suit.
5. It's just a great carefree season.
Spring comes in second, followed by Fall and Winter which I can't stand. I'll take blistering heat over freezing cold any day.
Any of you have a favorite season? Feel free to share!