Monday, July 6, 2015

The Kingdom 30 #5- Mis Tres Colores Favoritos


#5- Tell us your three favorite colors

I'm a fan of colors. Yes, this is true but I won't take a whole long post to tell you what my favorite three are. I mean...what can I possibly go on and on about colors about? I'll spare you!

1. Purple is my all time favorite color. I used to like red and pink but then I realized that purple was just right. Not too dark and not to light in it's perfect balance.

2. Blue is my second favorite, but I'm more a fan of baby blue and other light variations than the dark blues. I'm a huge fan of cerulean.

3. This was a harder choice as I could only pick three. I wanted to put both silver and rainbow here but I think I'll go with silver. If there were two pieces of jewelry-one gold and and one silver- I automatically always pick silver. There is just something about that color that makes me smile.

So there you have it! What are your three favorite colors?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...