Saturday, July 25, 2015

The Kingdom 30 #24- Wild about Jurassic World

Pretty much what you get in Lego Jurassic World. It's HILARIOUS!


#24- Tell us about the last movie you saw in theaters

The last move I saw was the awesome Jurassic World. I had been anticipating this movie for years ever since I saw that it was coming on Tumblr.  I had planned to see it with my dinosaur loving brother-in-law, Ruben, but we didn't get to and I went with el rey instead. I was instantly hooked with the idea of the park finally being open but was hoping that would be more interesting than the second and third movies. It didn't disappoint and I found myself laughing and sitting at the edge of my seat, especially at the end. I'm not going to spoil it but if you are a fan of Jurassic Park then yeah, it's a pretty good ending.

After seeing the movie and feeling quite pleasant about it, I was even more thrilled to find out that there was a Lego Jurassic World video game. I'm a gamer if you guys haven't noticed in my previous posts and I'm quite the fan of the adorable and hilarious games that Lego releases. If there are any gamer mommies out there or anybody who is looking for a cute game for their littles then I definitely recommend buying this one. It's worth it!

So basically that's the only movie I've seen this summer. I really need to start going to see more with Juan because we used to do that so often before parenthood set in. It was a sacrifice, but we'll find that time again. After all...soon Sofia will be huge and we'll be wondering when she got to that point!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...