Friday, July 3, 2015

The Kingdom 30 #2

Pretty sure he didn't want that piercing...but hey, it's not like I know about cows!
Talk about your piercings or tattoos if you have any.

I have 4 piercings. Two in each ear to be exact but neither of them holes are being currently used. I remember growing up and wearing earrings every day. My mom had my ears pierced when I was a baby and ever since then she kept earrings in. Didn't matter what kind: silver, gold, jeweled, those with backs or clip ons. I wore those bad boys.

Then when I turned about 13, my mom took me and my step-sisters to Wal-Mart to get our second holes. Those bad boys hurt! I understand why parents decide to get them done as a baby; so we won't remember any of it! It was cool having two holes in my ear as a teenager because somehow you were automatically cool! Once I moved in with my dad however...I started caring less and less about the second hole, much less the first! A feeling I have now to this day.

Why? Every time I wear earrings, they're okay until I feel them start to itch. Then they have to come out. It got irritated so I decided not to wear them anymore. My mom didn't like that at first, but she got used to it. So yeah...there's that. Where would like to get more piercings? Hmm...maybe on my belly if I could take the pain.

Tats? Negative. Not to say that I don't like them; on the contrary...I think they are beautiful at times and if I was another person, I would love to have them. But I'm me and me hates needles enough as it is. Thinking about a needle hitting me over and over again is enough to give me the vapors!


But lets say this is a perfect world and a perfect me that didn't fear needles. How would I want my tattoos and where? 

1. I'd want to have a butterfly on the small of my back. Yeah, I know it's the widely known tramp stamp, but whatever. I'd want it there. 

2. It's funny now that I think about it, but I used to want my favorite Digimon: Gatomon and Renamon on my shoulders when I was a teen. Thank goodness that phase went away!

Tattoos are so unique and there is such a variety. Do you have tattoos or piercings? If so, where are they and what? If not...do you plan on getting some?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...