Friday, July 17, 2015

The Kingdom 30 #16- Princess of the Sea and Land


16. What is your favorite Disney Princess movie?

When I get this question, I always want to say Princess and the Frog, but seeing as it came out in 2009, I haven't really had as much time with it as others I have already seen so I will pick the The Little Mermaid. I got the movie when I was four and was instantly dawn into the world of mermaids songs and romance. I have seen the other two movies and care for them just as much. Isn't Ariel just adorable in that picture of there. This clip is from the third movie, Ariel's Beginning. If you haven't seen it, check it out with your littles. It's worth the time.

I'm also a fan of Tangled too, but still it's a relatively new movie.

Any of you have a favorite Disney Princess movie? Do tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...