Monday, July 13, 2015

The Kingdom 30 #12- Brittney Potterhead

The sorting hat proclaims I'm Hufflepuff but my heart roars...

12. Thoughts or Opinions on Harry Potter

You want the short version? I love it!

Or do you want the long version? Hell...when did I start falling in love with this awesome book series? I would say when I was around 15-16 years old and I admit, I did watch the first movie before reading the first book and to my defense, I never even knew Harry Potter existed! But I was hooked after watching the movie and even more so when I read The Philosopher's Stone. I'm a fan of good imaginative fiction. I have read all seven books and love each and every one of them.

While I was reading the series...in true fangirl action...I started making my own fanfiction: The Chosen Ones of Avaneesh. It was a tale with myself and my friends about protecting Hogwarts from allies of Voldemort. Yes, I know it's lame writing a story about yourself nowadays, but I was a teenager who didn't know any better. I don't really work on it, right now but sometimes I really want to finish it. Maybe when I finish the first drafts of my other novels I'll get back to it.

I used to be a part of HP communities on LiveJournal and I'm a part of Pottermore. Each time I get sorted I get put into Hufflepuff. Cool, I guess...but inside my heart I feel like I'm a Gryffindor. Not even because of Harry either. Just because I like to do the right thing. Maybe I'm a bit brave too.

I guess I'm saying all this to let you know how I feel about HP. I freaking love it!

Do you love Harry Potter? Why or why not?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...