Thursday, July 2, 2015

Pat Rice- The Kingdom 30 #1

A pic of the queen as a princess. Sofia much?

1. Your middle name and how do you feel about it?

I'm pretty sure I posted this all over my blog, but I'll answer anyway just for the humor of this 30 day challenge. My middle name is Patrice. Pat and Rice put together as my Dad would say. I hear it still from him and my mom from time to time even though I'm certain that I didn't do anything to deserve it. 

How did this middle name come about?  I'm not exactly sure but all I know is that I'm named after an aunt. I don't know her nor do I want to know her but she's what my middle name stems from. I'll have to ask Mom more about her I guess.

How do I feel about my middle name? Not much. I like how it flows with my first name sure, but if I had the chance to change my middle name...I know that I would. But I'm okay with it right now. It's mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...