Sunday, July 26, 2015

Currently I'm...


I'm thinking about how awesome and loved I felt on my birthday. Before I kept saying to myself that this birthday...this very important birthday wasn't going to be worth anything. But my husband and mother made it so much better than it was. You guys have seen what happened on the day of my birthday but what you guys didn't know was that the day afterwards, Juan surprised me at his parents house with a birthday get-together! Complete with food and cake and music and best of all family! I'm also having another party this weekend and knowing that so many care about me make this the best birthday ever. 30 is going to be sweet for me...I can just feel it.



I'm loving just how much change is happening in our marriage...for the good! I'm very slowly starting to figure out my husband and accepting him for who he is and I think the same is happening to him. We argue a lot less than we usually did and that is always a good thing for me. He told me that he can see us growing old together. For somebody with parents that divorced at a young age...that speaks volumes. I hope we can get to that point. There is still a long way to go and we're only almost at year four.

The plans for this month are still going strong though we have missed a couple of family reunion church activities. Maybe tomorrow we can make it to the Sundae on a Wednesday party. The biggest plan however is getting the car title in my name and to get my licence. Things are slow because of money, but my day will come soon enough. The car also needs a good tune-up because it's starting to leak fluid. it will suck if I can't drive the car I just bought!

This is possibly the worst show I've ever watched in my whole life. Not cause it's bad, on the contrary...but because the lead woman is the villian and a good one at that. I don't want to watch her, but I can't look away from the screen when this show is on. It's called Teresa and it's a Spanish telenovela. It's about this woman named Teresa who was born in proverty and hates her life as a poor woman. She has a wicked manipulative heart and she uses it anyway she can to get what she wants. She's broken up relationships, friendships and even bonds with her family. If you are a fan of dark drama...this is the show for you...that is...if you can sit through 152 episodes. Needless to say I've got a lot of episodes to watch!

She doesn't look evil, but oh...she is.


It's been a while since I did a Currently post so I guess it doesn't matter when I listened to the music, but I would say that I've been drawn to Beyonce's song, Blow. Not so much because of the words because if anybody really got the meaning of them, they would blush redder than strawberries! But because of the beat of the music. It's so funky like disco and anybody that knows me knows that I love me some disco! The video is pretty awesome too! I wouldn't watch it around little kids however...use parental guidance.

I didn't know when I would get it, but I just recently got Grey by E.L. James. Yes, I'm a 50 Shades fan and I was excited to know there was a new book out. I'm currently in the middle of it and though I know all three books very well...I was surprised by some aspects of it. There is even a part that makes me say "Are you serious?! This changes things..." Even though Christian was pretty stalkerish in the book...this book told in his POV, gives the reasons for why he did what he did. Check it out if you're a fan of the series. If you never read it, I suggest you read the trilogy first to understand what you are reading.



I have finally gotten to the autumn chapters in Take Two and finished the first chapter of the season. It's going so much slower than I thought was, so now I'm just trying to get some inspiration from anywhere! Wish me luck on finding some!

Sadly, there really hasn't been a lot of photography going on as I've kind of been in a funk regarding my birthday, but I'm thinking after I figure out how to rightly clean it, then I'll get right back on it. For the future, however...I'll be taking family photos of my huge family in August. It's been years since we've had good ones. So hopefully I can make this work for all of us.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...