Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Something Snapped Session: Tanja and Ruben Almandarez


In past posts, I had been all to excited to say that I was going to be shooting my first official wedding for my business. My friend, Tanja who I practically grew up with asked me to do her photography for when she married her husband, Ruben. I was too thrilled that she even asked me as there were probably higher experienced photographers out there to do the job. But she knew that I was starting out and wanted to give me a chance. *insert happy tear here* So on May 8th, my second shooter I appointed, Casey and myself went to partake in one of the biggest days of our photography careers. It was a lovely wedding with a few surprises here and there, but I can honestly say I was so pleased to be a part of their big day. I hope they consider me for future shoots...I'd be down for any of them! Here below are some of my favorite shots.

























and you know...just a bonus picture of Casey and me doing our photographer thing.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...