Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Sofi's Trendy Tuesday- The Top of the List (Janie and Jack)


If you guys haven't felt it yet, I gotta let you know...it's pretty much summer. Summer means watermelon, swimming and barbecues, but it also means that we don't need to wear our long sleeved shirts anymore. Sofia is...well I wouldn't say Sofia is a girly girl...nor would I say that she's a straight up tomboy. She's smack dab in the middle in my opinion. But today...we are looking in the girly girl section of trendy clothes. If you guys are looking for some adorable summer tops, I recommend going to Janie and Jack. Just one look at these shirts above just had me SQUEEing with delight. I could definitely see La Princesa in these and knowing her...she'd rock them too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...