Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Writer's Wednesday: What Now?


This year hasn't really been the one for writing, I've noticed. I do so from time to time but not enough to advance to my goal of finishing my books. It's either because of writer's block or not in the mood or because I'm busy with other goals at the time. With that being said, I guess I should figure out what the next path is for my stories.

Take Two: We have finally gotten the secret out. Hikaru's whole family knows that he is in a relationship with his receptionist-much to his father's disdain. The result is drastic for Aija and she has to find a new way to live with it. This season of Autumn we get to see more of family and more of the growing relationship of love that these two are experiencing.

Aflame: I haven't forgotten about this story at all...Take Two just had more of the attention. I last left off with Honorée going through a typical day in her life. She previously just found Cowen again at Luxurious Nights and though things are awkward, the attraction between the two is still there. Cowen is all too eager to try to make Honor his again, while Honor is experiencing some restraint.

Soramerica: I do plan on writing this saga, but because of how detailed it can be...it's a bit intimidating at times. I think that once I finish the top two and get them published then I can start putting more time for this one.

These are my main stories-the ones I truly see published. While things are slow right now, I know that when the time comes, I'll be right back on track and getting more and more done. Patience is a virtue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...