Sunday, May 10, 2015

The One Job I Never Want to Quit...



In my twenty-nine years I have done a variety of jobs in order to keep life going. I have been a cashier, a day care assistant teacher/floater, a patient transporter and have worked in admin. But each one has been a disappointment in some way or form and therefore wasn't kept as my job. It's sad, but I've always thought that I want to have a job that I would love to come to everyday.

But really...I have a job like that already. I have a wonderful job that I take full responsibility for. That job is being a mother to my beautiful little lady. It really is the best job I could have ever partaken in. The saying is that motherhood is a job paid in "hugs and kisses" and hell, I'll take that pay anyday! I will work overtime hours when my Sofia is sick and I will even travel to distances to make sure her day is bright. I don't have previous experience, but I'm learning as I go getting the training from the best mother in the world. Mommies out there-you know exactly what I mean. I don't want to leave this job. This is my career and I'm going do the best I can as Sofia's years of life go on.

She definitely deserves all of it.

For this wonderful day...I have made a collage of all of the pictures of me and my Sofia for all of her three years of life.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOMMIES OUT THERE!












If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...