Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Kingdom 30- May #3

Part of  "A Mother's Love" Blog Challenge


One thing people may not know about my mom...

Anybody that knows my mother knows that she the first person to decline some really wild stuff to do like camping or whatnot. But what they don't know is that she would really like to go and do zip -lining! To feel the breeze in her hair as she zooms through the trees. Why? I'm not really sure...she had me surprised when she told me! But one thing I do know is that my mom is one of those people who likes to do adventurous stuff when she feels she really wants. She really wants to go to Venice and Italy and France; see the world. I love that about my mom too. I love that she has dreams for herself. That probably where I get it from...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...